Hi

I've tried to import a tiddlywiki from GieWiki, but it says 0 tiddlers to
import.
Tried with exported tiddlyspace file and also the empty.html file from the
distribution.
Any idea why? also
Tried to use provided ImportTiddlers plugin, didn't work. Then tried to
paste the ImportTiddlers plugin from tiddlyspot.com, but didn't work either
- is there any alternative plugin?

Also, any plans for searching in lazy tiddlers, i.e with a rest service or
similar?

Thank you
Dan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/edce77a1-3697-498c-921d-6a31932c541e%40googlegroups.com.