Hi sini-Kit

The keep[] operator can be used for A intersect B -- in your usage you
wished for a special condition -- that an intersect with an empty set is
ignored (as you wished to simultaneously test fro the existence of the
field.)

Your modification to the keep[] operator works in this instance, however,
I'm unsure of whether this modification should be made to the operator in
the general case (it could be offered as an option via a suffix) -- an
intersect with an empty set should normally give an empty set.

Thoughts anyone?

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/89a9d111-7bbf-45a5-92ad-e0e9cc29ddc2%40googlegroups.com.