Hi Ton

All coming together nicely, I've effected the removal of the time stamp
.... THANK YOU

You can hide it with
.tc-subtitle {display:none;}
in a tiddler tagged with $:/tags/Stylesheet

*created new tiddler named "timestamp" tagged *$:/tags/Stylesheet ( viola )

as soon as I have the "final" copy ready - I'll contact you - cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/88991087-8550-4811-b865-90c065263aa7%40googlegroups.com.