Hi BJ,

That sounds like a really good idea. But when I try it, it gives an alert
pop-up that says "html2twmarco not found". ("marco" is an exact quote).

Is there something else I have to do to the macro (naming, location,
tagging?) to allow it to be found?

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cb589349-140e-4d21-a84d-792ead8e4c1a%40googlegroups.com.