Hi Stuart, this is at least a step on the way;

<$list
filter="[is[system]!title<currentTiddler>regexp:text[^sink]removeprefix[$:/data/]]"/>

You can snoop around in the docs for the various Filter Operators.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dfa5456c-7dd1-48e3-b709-efd24ab6902f%40googlegroups.com.