<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-niL4eAi_hH0/VwOgbILmLhI/AAAAAAAABJk/Ca4eJqi51_oRnmdkZAZ6XaolSJJxhB68w/s1600/tw5_spans.png>
Hello!
I've got a question to the presentation of content in tw5. In tiddlers with
text alternating with headings tw5 always displays the same span above a
heading and below the heading. For esthetic appeal i would prefer that the
span between the leading text and the new heading is bigger than the span
between the heading and the following text. (Or the span from a heading to
the next text sequence is less, as you like.)
Sure, I can manage this by manually adding <br> under each text sequence,
but I would like to change the behaviour of tw5 generally. How could I
manage this?

Thanks a lot
Oliver

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/93ef44e1-e436-4ea4-a0ea-e27de1e1249a%40googlegroups.com.