I'm interested in using tw5 to evolve my thoughts, from private sketches to
something worth publishing, and I'm wondering if others are using tw5 for
this, and if so, how.

Personally, I don't think I want multiple editions or wikis, but a single
one, containing all my tiddlers whether public or private. Then, I imagine
that I would want to publish a single cluster of thoughts at once.

One workflow I'm considering is writing a toplevel article containing links
and transclusions. Then, by adding the tag "published" to an article, I
could use the rendertiddlers command to publish a public version of my
wiki, containing only the published articles /and/ everything they link to.
So publishing is a gradual process of constructing links, and being
published is either being tagged as a root article, or being linked from
one.

Any reactions to this? Is it feasible? Any caveats or suggestions?

Experiences doing something similar?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/159c96c9-0d41-444d-a824-1f31db2b7b92%40googlegroups.com.