Hi Pau

I used alpha values in rgba() color codes -- the last value corresponds to
the transparency (1=opaque, 0=invisible.) First convert your hex code to
rgb() -- then add an alpha value to get the rgba() code.

Here are a couple of useful links:
http://www.colorizer.org/
http://www.css3.info/introduction-opacity-rgba/

Hope this helps.