That's probably the best way unless it's really, really important that the
text always stay to the right. If you squeeze the column enough, eventually
the lines under CSS will go under the picture.

If you do it your way, then you can also go back to using TW5 formatting,
so you get:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0f93566f-7480-4c17-9d6b-9ce472e977a3%40googlegroups.com.