Hi Myeongjin

> I made localization for plugins.

Wow! Congratulations, this must be the most ambitious pull request I’ve ever
received for TiddlyWiki.

Just to explain what’s going on, this pull request introduces a mechanism by
which plugins can be localised into different languages, along the same lines
that we use for the core. It also includes updates to all of the core plugins
to make them use this new mechanism, and includes  English and Korean
translations to get things started.

Introducing a new mechanism into TiddlyWiki is quite intricate, demanding work
because of the need to understand how it fits in with all the existing
mechanisms. The localisation modifications to the plugins, on the other hand,
are pure slog: not so intellectually demanding, but still intricate and error
prone.

> What is plugin-type named of it?

I’d like to spend a bit more time looking through the code. I’d like to defer
merging this until after 5.1.12 has been released so that we can spend a little
time getting the user experience right.

> https://github.com/araname/TiddlyWiki5/tree/plugin-localisable

Please go ahead and create a pull request for these changes.

Many thanks,

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/D7892042-B146-450A-A375-07636C1CE9EC%40gmail.com.