Hello Jeremy,

I hacked a test TW, and found that I could change the base with <base>.

So the question is, is there any tiddler where I could put the HTML <base>
code and have it invoked when the TW is loaded? Manually hacking the source
code is a bit inconvenient.

Changing <base> also changes the base of any relative external links. So
you would have to choose between getting _canonical_uri right or getting
your links right.

Ideally you would have multiple bases, and images using _canonical_uri
would switch bases depending on tags or other criteria.

The point of all this is to make it possible to use TW on different
platforms where resources (images, pdfs, etc.)  may have to reside in
completely different locations.

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a13fdd3b-61b8-4638-ac5c-a0bea233059c%40googlegroups.com.