On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 8:13:32 AM UTC-7, Shaw McAllan wrote:

> I'm curious about one thing though - if I have two task lists is there a
> way to display the tasks from both of them at the same time under the one
> "unfinished"/"finished" section?

You can modify the list filter:

<$list filter="[tag[New Project 1]][tag[New Project 2]]+[tag[task]!tag[done]]">
</$list>

This will show the incomplete task list from both New Project 1 and New
Project 2
​

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/64181d18-1df2-435b-9a51-be50bc057c6d%40googlegroups.com.