Hi Pau

The difficulty is that the ThemeTweaks tab is not part of the core; it is part
of the “Vanilla” theme plugin. So it should not be named with a $:/core prefix.

The `controlpanel-tab` is defined like this:

\define .controlpanel-tab(_) <<.tab "$:/core/ui/ControlPanel/$_$">>

Could you perhaps just invoke the underlying `tab` macro directly:

<<.tab "$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/themetweaks">>

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/769D7520-CB4E-4B43-BC90-E798B692B2E6%40gmail.com.