Hegart

I found that post interesting. Thanks for taking the time.

What strikes me is how maybe the money works out (at least for some).
Still, I think i would be too self-interested for that level of giving.

I, frankly, am amazed at the giving away that Mr Ruston and also "Mr Eric"
have actively done on TW.

Yes it enriches as all. But I have the niggle in me that perhaps it also
strips somewhat the givers.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/90b50cac-8cd9-48f8-8549-dfe0b93b06dd%40googlegroups.com.