Hi Stephen

Congratulations, these are great enhancements, and very well packaged and
presented. Really excellent stuff. I’ve added a link for 5.1.12:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/d1642da2a9114cd171543d73a1e879354b2a4258

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/97C76F5F-9FAA-4032-9C05-326E9328238A%40gmail.com.