Hi Jeremy,

It's impossible for me on 22nd & 23rd, and at the moment maybe for 15th &
16th July.
I'll start a new job monday, so I don't know if I could take one or two
holidays.

But if I can, I would be happy to be with all of you !

Cheers,
Sylvain

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f86caa4d-e1de-4abc-a1bd-c34b71684807%40googlegroups.com.