Hi Erik

There’s a “New here” button under the “More” down-arrow at the top right of a
tiddler that creates a new tiddler tagged with the title of the current
tiddler. Does that do what you want?

To include the button elsewhere in the body of a tiddler, try this:

{{||$:/core/ui/Buttons/new-here}}

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5882E44F-2D7F-4E33-A56B-9F697650FB31%40gmail.com.