Ciao Ste Wilson

In fact that would be quite easy to do, IN THEORY. But the way Palette
Options work in TW make it hard work at the moment. The difficulty is you
have would have to know what ALL those different coloring tags do in the
layout AND have a visual sense of color harmony AND be aware of what colors
people with color vision problems find difficult.

This isn't a solution. But I think stating the problem is a step towards it.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f7ca0459-18f6-422e-94ae-9c7b61d327f9%40googlegroups.com.