This seems to be the thread to go for anything new-editor-related. So…

*Wish:* Relocate preview button (and accompanying dropdown) to inside (or
next to) <div class="tc-edit-tags">, so it could be used with the simple
editor as well.
*Bug:* Upon pressing Alt-P to open/close preview, the editor loses focus
and needs a mouse click inside to continue editing.

--R.

Thanks for the quick fix.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/865da341-bb96-40ff-9cc0-df8b41a17098%40googlegroups.com.