Hi Rick,

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 8:00 AM, RickL <rickle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for highlighting this - I use both apps extensively.  A couple of
> comments...
>
> Dynalist has no mobile at if I remember correctly. The Workflowy Android
> app works extremely well, and is syncs perfectly - one of the better
> selling points for the app I think

​Android, Chrome and iOS apps are high on the Dynalist Trello board of
planned features https://trello.com/b/z0HxDPNo/dynalist-roadmap
​

> As for your workflow when combining TW5 and Workflowy, is there an
> advantage in going through the share steps when one can just grab the url
> from the browser bar?  Much simpler and allows views of the outline whereas
> sharing does not permit this view...

​YES! Clicking on a shared editable link opens WF way way faster than
clicking on the URL grabbed from the browser bar. See my comments earlier
in this thread.

Blessings

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBF%2B2%2BvCm4Tk0%2BF%2BhtD50sJG1_tnteM_SWL04TOTMtK_29g%40mail.gmail.com.