After asking about this sometime ago the solution was to include a 'list'
field and then put the Tiddler names in the required order and all was well.
However, this now doesn't seem to do anything.  I have added new Tiddlers
to the contents and want them to also be ordered but the stubbornly remain
in alphabetical order.

http://stephenteacher.tiddlyspot.com/#Table%20of%20Contents

I have the list field containing
 [[A Site Map]] [[Quick Reference]] Definitions Statics Kinematics [[Unit 5
]] [[Unit 11]] [[Unit 15]] About

But the order of the TOC is not that.

I'm sure it's an obvious and simple solution but....HELP!!!???

Stephen

http://stephenteacher.tiddlyspot.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7fe82448-686b-4ede-8920-3e0b3864638a%40googlegroups.com.