I think "get" must return everything as one string rather than a list of
objects. I notice that the <<item>> appears on one line, even if you insert
a <br/>. But  this seems to work:

[<currentTiddler>tags[]] -[[aa]]

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/18e08224-d58f-4910-b4e1-7917e2aea1b5%40googlegroups.com.