NOTHING needs adding.other than knowing that the edit box in TW is a
"textarea".

Editing TEXTAREA is easy ALREADY via browser add-ons in ANY editor you want.

FIREFOX enables it super easy through the  "Its All Text" Addon.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/its-all-text/

The LESS we ADD to TiddlyWiki Core Code the better IMO.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/98d550d0-cde9-48f1-adc6-721ec52db8ae%40googlegroups.com.