I want to know about the other thing?!?

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

-------- Original message --------
From: proge...@assays.tv
Date: 5/11/16  2:44 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: TiddlyWiki <tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [tw] Re: TEXtAREA is totally open to external  editors. NEVER forge4t
that.

     My tiddly friend, you should probably start the other TW blog. You're
making valid points but many of them are kind of "general insights" ... etc.

WE are ephemeral.

I am interested in ME.

The TW5 editor IS good.

Ask  if you want to know about the other things.

J.

On Wednesday, 11 May 2016 23:13:28 UTC+2, Mat  wrote:My tiddly friend, you
should probably start a TW blog. You're making valid points but many of them
are kind of "general insights" so people will forget them and (for sure) a week
from now they're gone in the archives. I'd say it is extremely unlikely that
anybody would search for an insight like the one you just posted, even if it -
again - is valid. Personally my outlet for these types of thoughts (and much
more) is TWaddle. It is convenient also; I can refer to articles there when the
occasions arise.
<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/689f716d-bc81-48b0-836e-c9ad104d2b9b%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/pdjks41ays0ser4x68fxj888.1463012722040%40email.android.com.