Something with mixed caps like RoF is called camel case. It automatically
becomes a link in TW and many other wikis. If you don't like this feature
you can turn it off in the control panel under the settings tab.

HTH

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/479758a2-d597-4181-bdc8-b79a7d0fdd6c%40googlegroups.com.