Does anyone know of a quick way of getting individual tiddlers into a
printable, portable format?

Background: my boss loves the wiki...but wants a paper version for the
procedures she's responsible for each month.  I thought I could simply open
the tiddler in a new window, choose "Print" and the "print to file"...but
it's not that simple.  Our company uses WYSE terminals which, according to
our I.T. dept, don't allow "Print to File" for anything other than .prn
files.

Due to the wyse terminal setup, the wiki is running in the .hta mode rather
than as an html file.

I tried exporting as html but Adobe wouldn't open it. I tried opening it in
Word but the formatting went haywire - I'd be quicker copying/pasting from
the wiki straight into Word and formatting from scratch than doing that
again.  Exporting as a .tid doesn't help me either.

I need a simple process for getting the tiddlers into a presentable format
for saving and printing.

Anyone any ideas?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c2fa4e11-0813-479c-a69b-13df8dca2efb%40googlegroups.com.