Hello people!

Today's question is, how can I change the font of my journal entries.

I write my journal entries in reverse date order, so I have yyyymm tag for
each month. Each month I go to the last month tag, which also has a table
of contents of all of my tiddlers and sometimes goals, and make a clone of
it. I then change that tiddler title to reflect the new month, and tweak
the TOC settings to display the right tiddlers. For organization sake, I am
going to move all these tags under a general "journal" tag soon.

What I want is that whenever I tag a tiddler with one of my yyyymm tags, it
will automatically change font. I know how to change fonts in the main
settings, but that changes the font for *everything*, which I don't want.
Any suggestions? I don't mind including a piece of code into each of my
monthly tags I mentioned above, if that helps.

thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0fce0b55-68d3-4224-9ae9-bd75dfd6a257%40googlegroups.com.