On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 10:05:57 PM UTC+2, Eric Shulman wrote:

> On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 12:24:54 AM UTC-7, TiddlyWiker wrote:
>>
>> I have found the FramedLinksPlugin in tw classic very useful.
>>
>> Clicking an external link opens an IFRAME following the link instead of
>> opening a new tab/window.
>>
>> http://www.tiddlytools.com/#FramedLinksPlugin
>>
>> Is it possible to have the same plugin or a similar one for
>> TW5?
>>

> You can create a simple "framed link" using TW5 native syntax, without any
> plugin.
>
> First, define the following TW5 macro:
> \define framedlink(url)
> <$button popup="$:/temp/framedlink/$url$" class="tc-btn-invisible">$url$<
> /$button>
> <$reveal type="nomatch" text="" state="$:/temp/framedlink/$url$">
> <iframe src="$url$" width="100%" height="600px"></iframe>
> </$reveal>
> \end
>
> Then, invoke it like this:
>    <<framedlink "http://tiddlywiki.com";>>
>
> This creates a $button that, when clicked, $reveals the iframe.  Clicking
> the $button text again hides the iframe.
>
> enjoy,
> -e
> Eric Shulman
> ELS Design Studios
> TiddlyTools - "Small Tools for Big Ideas!"
> InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals
>
> YOUR DONATIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT!
> HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
>    http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation
>
> Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
> Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
>    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact

another question.

In the twc version of framedlinks If you have a number of links in the same
tiddler then you can open and close them independently. But with the TW5
version that you offered if you have a number of links on the same tiddler
opening and closing one opens and closes them all
Is there a way to have the same functionality in the TW5 version as in the
twc classic version. Or am I missing something?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

TiddlyWikier

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4930a039-7116-4f26-9aa3-8f2f159e073e%40googlegroups.com.