In Firefox, to access the HTML version of your code, select your text and
then right click and select  View Selection Source. In the window that pops
up, your HTML text is already selected. Copy that.

Now how to send it from Gmail? This is a problem with Gmail, not TW. But
someone has worked out a neat solution using Google Docs/Drive. Read it
about it here:

http://www.labnol.org/internet/send-html-email/19672/

Once you have installed the spreadsheet  in Google Drive  you will be able
to open a form that lets you paste in your HTML code and send it.

Not a one-click solution, but better than doing all that formatting by hand.

Another solution, if you have a desktop client like Thunderbird hooked into
your Gmail, is to just send from that client. Thunderbird has an option to
insert html.

Good luck,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e0f95dad-9bf5-47f3-9c7c-53a684e19981%40googlegroups.com.