It is an improvement but the fields are listed on every tiddler as user
fields, I mean when you go to the field name popup. If you create a number
of checkboxes then this is going to get very messy and unwieldy.

I was hoping that they had implemented data dictionary support for
checkboxes as on:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/2205/files

That would be a much neater solution and keep the data nicely contained.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d43fe986-ad8f-40f4-8758-bb27b8bda95b%40googlegroups.com.