Well, using a state tiddler can take care of managing which tiddler is the
current tiddler in the presentation, but now I am having trouble getting
the keyboard input. For the keyboard widget something needs to have focus
and so far that is proving to be a problem. Also the left and right buttons
aren't working for me. I may be able to make something where you click a
button or text box to give it focus and then use some keys to navigate from
there, but it isn't a very elegant solution.

I think that I made a mistake with how I made the keyboard widget trigger
action widgets. The way it is now every action widget inside the keyboard
widget tags is used, so if you want to let the same thing have focus and
use two separate action widget based keyboard actions than you have to be
careful and not everything is possible.

I will have to fix the keyboard widget before I can do this the way I was
hoping to. It may be a while.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dd30b7c4-2a0c-495d-9c95-f4f168a7225f%40googlegroups.com.