Wouldn't this be better posted in the developer's group? They're the ones
that would know how to fill out the descriptions for the functions, etc.

The problem with the standard TiddlyWiki documentation is that it has to go
through the same onerous vetting that the actual code does, and you don't
get to see the results for weeks or months when the next release comes out.
Pretty dispiriting actually.

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ebbdd3be-2148-42f4-b4c8-b518a4cb4857%40googlegroups.com.