I had a bit of an emergency today and needed access to my Tiddlywiki.  All
I had on my at the time was an iPad.  Thankfully I have been mirroring it
on Google Drive.  To my suprise I discovered an application that I've had
on my iPad for quite a while, MyMedia that allowed me to open up Tiddlywiki
and access the information in it.  The program is generally people used to
download files form the Internet which is an option in Android that is
sorely missing on iOS.  MyMedia can download the file from Google Drive and
run it without any issues -- it just won't save the changes permanently,
obviously.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/72ba80d3-21d9-4868-bd93-fe2ec5509ff4%40googlegroups.com.