Any ideas why this doesn't work in Chrome? (I tested this by opening
http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com in the most current version of Chrome on
Windows. Create a new tiddler. Click the down arrow next to "Topics" and
click on a tag pill. Every time I try this, the cursor moves to the "tag" I
just clicked and no topic is added.)
cmari

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9886aa0e-82e6-448e-9022-39c67be2ee9e%40googlegroups.com.