So many updates! Although this is just to say that I am going to stop
posting here unless there is something that will be of general interest. If
you want twederation-specific news before we are ready to try and get more
beta testers (which should be soon) go over to
http://twederation.tiddlyspot.com/

If you want to join in than hosting on dropbox or on tiddlyspot should
work. The only problem with dropbox is that you will have to edit the local
copy instead of the online copy, but this is true of any wiki you host
there, twederated or not, so there may not actually be a problem hosting on
dropbox. If you have your own server or some other file hosting service you
can try it out, but if you access your wiki to edit it over https than you
will have problems fetching from wikis on non-https servers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6bc6e398-616f-464f-ad4c-3f886779a628%40googlegroups.com.