Hi all

Using Tobias Beer's Xlist plugin, I created a viewtemplate tiddler with

<<xlist filter:"[all[current]tagging[]]" groups:"[tag[Domains]sort[]]">>

And this gives me all the tiddlers tagging to current, and grouped by
domains (people, places, events, etc). Works great. So for the Socrates
tiddler, I get Athens listed under Places and Socratic method listed under
Ideas.

However, this means I must always open each related tiddler and tag them
Socrates for them to appear there.

I am wondering if there is a filter operator that could go in both
directions, so it doesn't matter which of the two connected tiddlers has
the tag to the other. That is, listing all tiddlers tagging to the current
tiddler AND those tiddlers that are tags of the current tiddler, listed by
the domain of the non-current tiddler.

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f161eb63-8e50-469b-b453-19864538face%40googlegroups.com.