So sorry for the late reply, Jan - I had saved the email with the link to
your post in my email program (Thunderbird), but it got hidden under other
emails and I'm just getting to it, now...

Thank You so much for your continued development on this issue :)

This is looking better all the time.

I have seen a couple of other posts concerning the odd behavior with the
text field entry - I don't remember exactly what the cause was, but it had
something to do with some other element taking focus away from the field
(perhaps the <$List> button you're using?).  That seems to be what's
happening here.  It doesn't really bother me that much (once you know
that's how it works, you get used to it ;) ), and I imagine there's a
relatively simple fix for it.

--Zaphod

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1748b35b-25af-4d2b-a798-4cd9c4c1fbcb%40googlegroups.com.