Thanks for the answer! That seems to be what I'm looking for. However, I
tried the instructions here: http://tiddlywiki.com/static/LazyLoading.html
, and it doesn't seem to be working, I get the tiddlers empty, without the
text field. :/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/964fbe1a-1c87-4a1a-9deb-be4797c398b7%40googlegroups.com.