I only have the one folder, which is pretty out of date. It could only have
gotten the codemirror through the update process, since I've never
installed it. Sounds like I would need to start over?

When I create a new folder, and start it with lazy serving of tiddlers:

> tiddlywiki mytestwiki --server 8080 $:/core/save/lazy-all

Tiddlers that I save and reload are missing their content. Is lazy serving
supposed to be working? I assume that "non-system" tiddlers are the
tiddlers that I create??

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bce19d2e-53d7-46d5-ad7a-a3d4b8a3753e%40googlegroups.com.