You have to try the code to see what I mean. When I say that it doesn't
produce a link, I mean that it doesn't produce *any* text (linked or
otherwise). That's why it's a bit mysterious. I would have expected it to
produce a nowhere-link like "*Draft of <title>*"

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b1535b3d-838c-4419-aed3-db49c67dcbd1%40googlegroups.com.