Hi Z

My quick test suggests that the names don't have to be separated by
carriage returns. Try it and see.

The reason it matters is that I think (not sure) it might be possible to do
this with the ActionListopsWidget operator without any extra-TW programming
IF carriage returns are not required.

Maybe your imported tiddlers could be marked with a tag like IMPORT. Then
you could use the tag filter, and all your users would have to do is
uncheck the special IMPORT tag when they want to clear the decks. Or a
simple button in the sidebar could wipe out the IMPORT tag with a single
click.

Hmm ... If your users are so unsavvy, how do they manage to import the
.JSON in the first place?

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/57838363-6245-4e17-91b5-d6ea3638432f%40googlegroups.com.