Hi Danielo,

I must say that I am totally lost !

First you speak about Notestorm. Is it the same as David Gifford's ?
Apparently not, but what are the differences? Do you mean in fact NoteSelf ?

Second you say "NoteSelf does not require any installation". Fine, but what
about Couch or Pouch DB? Downloading your file (TiddlyWiki), did not upload
(P)(C)ouchDB on my PC.

Then you say "Everything is stored on the company's servers!". Which
company? Any link to access those servers ?

Could you provide some working examples with such a working database ?

And maybe the steps needed for this mix to work "out of  the box " ?

Thank you

JCG

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e33cf034-6ea1-49d1-a191-49cbdaa3eb98%40googlegroups.com.