Ciao Thomas, c pa, Mat & others...

Great stuff. Very useful.

I personally see immediate good use cases for it: For instance, inline
clarifications of Middle English words in an ebook version of Chaucer's "A
Canterbury Tales".

I can also see other interesting apps for "verbal games".

SUGGESTION: I'm not sure if it would be feasible but one could really go
places with this is IF expansions/contractions could be NESTED.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/165eff6d-b518-4c15-9a78-0818303cfe04%40googlegroups.com.