Hi

The now macro may be used to get the day-of-the week for today:
<<now DDD>>

This code should, therefore, transclude the text of all tiddlers tagged
with todays day-of-the-week:

<$set name=dow value=<<now DDD>>>
<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]tag<dow>]">

<$transclude/>
</$list>
</$set>

The transclusion will, however, be dynamic -- therefore, a journal entry
made today, will tomorrow transclude the content of tiddlers tagged with
tomorrow. To create a static journal entry, the tiddler for today's
day-of-the-week, must be copied into the new journal entry rather than
transcluded i.e. create a template for each day-of-the-week and use this
template to create the appropriate new journal.

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/52b1ebff-2197-4dfe-9d1e-68a96d0bb825%40googlegroups.com.