Ciao Danielo & Mat

I am really fascinated by this & will try it out in detail.

WHY? Perhaps not for reasons others might.

I find it really interesting as a possible way to get away from all the
browser & platform plugins.

As far as i understand in Danielo has developed a way of saving tiddlers
that is NEITHER directly dependent on servers NOR on browsers add ons.

Is that so? If so it approaches & facilitates a uniform user experience
across platforms and offline/online.

At the very least its indicative a UNIVERSAL "Out-of-the-box" TW may well
work & can get round browser limits. Why have loads of variant ways when
ONE will do?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/abdc7323-deac-480f-999f-cdf37b94f2bb%40googlegroups.com.