Hi folks!

I think it is possible, but don’t have the time to explain or publish my
test at the moment. Will be back tomorrow …

In the meantime you can have a look at:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/CSS_Lists_and_Counters/Using_CSS_counters

Kind regards, Thomas (in a hurry)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9261ea72-4713-4c04-9533-b813743d30d6%40googlegroups.com.