Hey Mat, you are a good observer. Indeed I am interested in using the wiki
in a semantic way, in a RDF-like style. Would be awesome if you could do
deductive reasoning over the connections of some more tiddlers. Semantic
tagging could lift this a step further to realisation.
But I am still at the beginning, trying to figure out first whats possible
and what structuring makes sense just with the normal tags or normal
fields. But sure, typed fields would make this more straight-forward to
realize, e.g. a "same as" field with other tiddler names inside. But cleary
this is introducing more complexity into the whole wiki. And more
complexity always lead to more problems. Thats why I am a friend of
minimalism as far as possible. So I'll keep exploring what kind of
information structuring is possible just with the normal wiki for the next
days.
But as soon as the limits are clear to me, I'll be trying the GenTags
Plugin. I am quite curious about it. I already found some bits, but if you
- or somebody - have more information available about semantics / RDF
connected to TiddlyWiki I would be very happy to hear about - even persons
busy in this field would be of interest for me. A bigger talking about that
we should shift to another place where it is not off-topic. Thanks for the
hint, really :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5a6e43c1-4c40-4661-a65d-7a1d47b1c91d%40googlegroups.com.