Do you know if it's possible to concatenate the field (or title) with the
colon that follows it? I'm trying to distinguish between project tasks -
Project1:Task1 and Project1~Log1. I've been reviewing the docs and it seems
that it may be possible to do this with a macro, but I can't get a match
with the regex. The macro that I'm using is:

\define projectRegex(regex:{{!!title}}:\w+)
$regex$
\end

I then use regexp[<<projectRegex>>] in the code above, expecting to see a
filtering, but both Project1:Task1 and Project1:Log1 are returned.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8a53d49e-4aaa-4800-bda6-624206a49991%40googlegroups.com.