>>    - Tiddler "Offline Reading" seems to miss close tiddler button.     [
>>    Can you please advise on which chapter ? - and I'll check it out ]

I mean the "Offline Reading" tiddler itself. The tiddler starting like

iOS ( iphone - ipad )

This edition of the Spiritual Quest ebook is linked to online content
allowing for content updates. You can read both online and offline by
embedding this ebook into your iphone / ipad.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/17d172d5-06c5-4280-af07-1e9394f936c3%40googlegroups.com.