I've been asked HOW to read the Spiritual Quest TW ebook "offline"
It's very easy - here's a quick Guide for iphone -
    *bit.ly* <http://bit.ly>*/TWOffline <http://bit.ly/TWOffline>*
similar applies to Android devices ...
( Note - this free version for evaluation has been prepared specifically
for *MOBILE DEVICES*
so you'll need to search for firefox / chrome / safaro desktop equivalents
.... if viewing that way -

OR

Enjoy the TW ebook on your iphone and see how well that works - an how well
the TW ebook is rendered on a small screen

cheers
John Newell

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b3f140a0-935c-4c2b-9e99-8f7abee63ff3%40googlegroups.com.